Returns and Complaints
- The buyer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods from the buyer or a third party other than the carrier indicated by him. If the buyer has purchased several items that have been delivered separately, in lots or in parts as part of a single order, the period for withdrawal from the contract shall start from the date of receipt of the last item, lot or part. After the expiration of the specified period, the buyer loses the right to withdraw from the contract.
- To withdraw from the contract, the buyer should send to the seller’s email address email@example.com a statement of withdrawal. The buyer can use the withdrawal form published on the store’s website.
- The buyer is obliged to return the goods immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. The returned goods must be complete and must not show signs of use. The buyer shall bear the costs of returning the goods. If the item cannot be sent by regular mail, the buyer shall bear the costs associated with the chosen method of return of the item.
- If the buyer withdraws from the contract, the seller will refund all payments received from the buyer, including the cost of delivery of things, except for additional costs arising from the buyer’s chosen method of delivery of things other than the cheapest regular method of delivery of things offered by the seller. The refund of the paid amount shall take place within 14 days from the date of receipt of the returned goods or delivery by the buyer of the proof of return of the goods, depending on which event occurs earlier. Refund of the amount paid will occur under the condition if goods are returned undamaged, which will be a subject of verification.
- The funds paid by the buyer shall be refunded by money transfer to the account from which the payment was made, unless the buyer-for example, in a statement of withdrawal from the contract will request a refund of the price to another account or in any other way than by money transfer.
- The provisions of this chapter shall not apply to non-consumer purchasers and not individual customers who conclude an agreement directly linked to their business activity in case if it is apparent from the content of current agreement that it has no professional nature for those persons, arising in particular from the subject-matter of their business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
Download withdrawal form (pdf)
Download complaint form (pdf)